After reinstalling my Gear S2 to connect it with a new Galaxy phone, I couldn't find how to reinstall watch faces bought years ago.
This can be done using the "Galaxy Store" app.
Click to Read More
- "Galaxy Store" is an app preinstalled on Galaxy phones. Open it (Configuring your Samsung account if not yet done).
- Tap the 3 vertical dots on top right of screen
- Select "My page" (previously named "My Apps").
- Select "All"
- Select the Watch, Apps or Themes
- Then re-download what you wish.
To manage your Watch, install the "Galaxy Wearable " App (previously named Galaxy Gear) via the Google App Store.