The easiest way to convert a bunch of svg images into png: ConversionSVG + InkScape
Click to Read More
It's very straightforward and the quality is much better than various online tools
- Install first InkScape and next ConversionSVG.
- Run ConversionSVG,
- Select the output "Format" = .PNG,
- Select the "Exportation Zone" = Dessin
- Set the desired "Size" for the output images.
- Select the "Folder" containing the svg images to be converted
- Select bellow the target folder to store the converted images.
- Click "Convert"
Et voilà ;)